Operations Manager - Peninsula Scaffolding
Peninsula Scaffolding is a 100% locally, family owned company which has been operating in Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula since 1998.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Operations Manager to join our progressive company. This is a full time role based in Whitianga and reports to the Managing Director. This position would ideally suit a qualified scaffolder or an energetic and dynamic individual that is already working within the construction industry who is looking for a change or a new challenge!
The successful applicant will ideally have the following attributes:
· Extensive building/scaffolding knowledge and experience, additional training will be provided.
· A full, clean driver’s licence – Class 2 an advantage
· Be honest, reliable, punctual and physically fit.
· The ability to lead, motivate and encourage a great team of scaffolders.
· Exceptional organisational skills with strong planning, time management and scheduling abilities in an environment that changes daily.
· Good attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
· Comfortable working outside and at heights.
· Excellent communication skills and passionate about interacting with customers.
· Full training and support.
· Excellent pay rate and benefits
· A varied working environment
· A commitment to safe working practices.
· Fantastic team atmosphere
A full job description is available on request.
Peninsula Roofing and Scaffolding has a zero tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace and carry out random drug testing. The successful applicant will have to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Richard Vetter on 866 4200 or 0274 430 934, by email at email@example.com or call into our reception at 251 South Highway, Whitianga for an application form.
Peninsula Roofing & Scaffolding is always interested in employing talented people.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you might complement our team.