• Providing employees with appropriate training, information, instruction and supervision.
• Providing safe plant, equipment and systems of work.
• Regular consultation on health and safety issues.
• Responding promptly to any health and safety issues brought to our attention.
• Continually identifying, assessing and controlling possible risks to the health and safety of people that may arise in the workplace.
• The provision of information concerning such risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of employees to ensure safe work practices.
• Giving employees and when appropriate customers, the opportunity to participate in the development of health and safety practices.
• Reporting of all accidents, incidents or near misses to supervisors and management.
• Supporting employees who have experienced work and non-work related injuries in their safe and early return to work, seeking specialist advice where necessary.
In the interest of maintaining safety, contractors, their employees, visitors and customers are required to observe and comply with all health and safety standards and rules produced. This includes safety signage or warnings, or instructions given by any company employee whilst on our premises or sites.